The Best Strategy to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids
And as soon as they are discovered, they shouldn’t be left untreated, since this may result in even greater pain, but if you’re not keen to the medical remedies your doctor will prescribe you, there are some simple D I Y home treatments that can help you easily get rid of the pain, itching and bleeding.
Following are some of the most useful homemade remedies and easy tips that will help you in this manner:
- The GARLIC BASED REMEDY consists of some grind garlic cloves and coconut oil. Mix them up and make small suppositories out of the blend. You can leave them in the freezer and take out one prior usage. Whenever you feel pain and itchiness you should place one of the suppositories in the rectum. It might be a painful experience, but will undoubtedly make the place numb and relieve the pain.
- It’s important to TAKE GREAT HYGIENE in the infected area if you want to stop the problem from spreading or inflame it much more, especially in case you’re suffering from leakages and bleeding. Wear cotton underwear, and remember to always carry an extra pair of underwear with you. Change it often and remember to be loose, in order to prevent the sweating that might indicate itching later.
- Practice WARM SITZ BATHS for about 15-20 minutes daily. Or a minimum of 3 times a week. It will help you purify the area, stop the tingling and lessen the swelling. It’s extremely effective for treating the outer hemorrhoids and is preferable to be performed after the solid discharge. make it? Sit on a big bowl or in the bathtub filled with hot water and salt in it, regardless it’s Epsom, cooking or sea salt.
- TAKE STOOL SOFTENERS. Ease up the straining and prevent from swelling in the area to appear due to a hard stool. There are lots of softener such in Co-lace that may help and make the stool smooth in order to avoid bleeding and make it more comfortable to pass stools.
- CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES FREQUENTLY. You might not see it, however the micro organism from the blood, feces or mucus leakages from the underpants can be easily transferred to the pants, get dried and left on every place you sit on. They can later be easily passed to everyone who sits on the area.
- ICE CUBES are the best solution for soothing the area. Insert small ice cubes into the anus in order to cool the area and reduce the swelling, or press them on the external hemorrhoids for soothing impact.
- ALOE VERA not only has a soothing feeling, but has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and healing properties too. It is best to massage some gel on the infected area with a cotton wool or a soft tissue. Practice this therapy 3 times a day, and once it gets better reduce the application to once a day.
- WITCH HAZEL can be found in the form of distillate water, oil or whatsoever. Yet applying it on the infected area, no less than 3 times a day can reduce the irritation and swelling in time.
- TO EAT THE RIGHT FOOD is also important. You must include fresh and raw fruits and veggies full with fibers. This will soften the stool and at the same time prevent hemorrhoids from appearing too. At the same time prevent I B S and diarrhea.
- HYDRATE YOUR BODY will also prevent the stool from hardening. Drink lemon water or add oranges to your water in order to flavor it.
- Taking a half tablespoon of NUTMEG prior going to bed, and first thing in the morning was proven to be useful for patients with hemorrhoids, having healing properties.
- At the same time, EXERCISING on a regular basis will improve the bowel movement and improve the digestion, meaning that it can help and prevent hemorrhoids to appear.
Practice these simple steps and prevent your body from the painful experience in treating hemorrhoids. It’s always better to stop it on time than heal it later.
But if the situation runs uncontrolled, then it’s always better to look towards the alternative medicine and follow some of our above provided ways of treatments.